- USCCA CCHDF Instrucor Course
July 30, 2023 - July 31, 2023
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Meet your Instructor!
USCCA Training Counselor
Upon completing this course, you will become a USCCA Certified Instructor uniquely authorized to teach the USCCA course Concealed Carry and Home Defense Fundamentals.
This course has become the nation’s leading curriculum for law-abiding Americans seeking to obtain their concealed carry permit. Regarding firearms fundamentals and concealed carry and home defense concepts, you will provide your students with high-quality material and help them understand the ‘why’ behind training concepts.
Class Preparation: You must complete the corresponding online learning course. (Automatically sent to you upon registering for the class.)
Day 1: you’ll be taught by a USCCA Training Counselor on several valuable topics, including:
- Top ten instructor mistakes and How to avoid them
- Teaching best practices
- Running a safe live fire range
Day 2: You’ll have a chance to:
- Demonstrate your knowledge of the USCCA training material through seven short presentations to a group of your peers
- Run a live fire range, guiding your peers through the safe completion of the USCCA course of fire
By combining the knowledge of the USCCA and your passion for training more responsibly armed Americans, you can be assured that you’ve found the instructor certification for you.
What You Will Receive
- eLearning prerequisite
- Instructor Certification
Concealed Carry & Home Defense Toolkit
View toolkit info
- Concealed Carry & Home Defense Digital Course Materials Access
- Instructor Dashboard to manage classes and take payment from students
What To Bring
- Ammunition – 200
- Close-toed Shoes
- Brimmed Hat
- Water / Beverage
- Curriculum Textbook – 1
- Pen & Notebook
- Eye & Ear Protection
- Extra Magazines – 2
- Magazine Pouch – 1
- Speed Loader
- Range Bag
Cancellation Policy: 50% of all training fees are non-refundable. Students who contact their instructor BEFORE their class begins may receive a 50% refund of training fees. Proof of contact is an email, or text with a timestamp. Phone messages or missed phone calls are not proof of contact.
Venue: Guns Fishing and Other Stuff Vacaville
Venue Phone: 707-451-1199
Venue Website: https://gunsfishing.com/Address: