Event Phone: 5309991822
- NRA Pistol Instructor Course Fees
January 22, 2022 - January 23, 2022
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Prerequisite to attend this course:
- NRA Basic Instructor Training within 24 months (taught at no charge on 1/21/22 at the Redding Gun Club).-Bring certificate to class if completed
2. NRA Basic Pistol Instructor Credential, (taught on 1/19-20/22 and can be registered for at www.usgunpro.com)-Bring the certificate to class if completed
3. NRA CCW Course (taught on 1/15/22) and can be registered for here: (We will also Teach the NRA CCW Course on 1/21/22 8-5 PM at the Redding Gun Club). In the interest of a clean post, please navigate to usgunpro.com and register for that course if more convenient. -Bring the certificate to class if completed
Welcome to NFI! on 1/22-23/22 We will be hosting an NRA CCW Instructor Course Course at the Redding Gun Club, 21777 Seven Lakes Lane Redding, Ca 96003. The students should show up at 7:30 AM. This class is designed for the firearms training professional and is not a “show up and graduate” course. Students will be taught the “NFI way” to market classes, prepare for a class, present material, and run a safe qualification range. NRA Basic Instructor Training (BIT) is taught at the Redding Gun Club on 1/21/22, AND 1/18/22 from 9-3 PM at no charge if you are attending this course. All instructor candidates must have completed BIT within 24 months to become a credentialed NRA CCW Instructor.
Documents will be shared electronically, with students and we will be going over things like social media marketing, etc, so if you have a fear of modern business processes, this class is the one for you!—We will be gentle as we talk about things like social media and uploading documents.
- Lesson 1: Firearm Safety
- Lesson 2: Pistol Nomenclature and Selecting a Pistol for Self-Defense
- Lesson 3: Ammunition Knowledge and Defensive Ammunition Selection
- Lesson 4: Basic Defensive Pistol Skills
- Lesson 5: Drawing from Concealment
- Lesson 6: Loading and Stoppage Remediation
- Lesson 7: Mindset, Responding to an Attack and the Aftermath
- Lesson 8: Carry Modes and Pistol Concealment
- Lesson 9: Firearm Cleaning and Maintenance
Lesson 10: Sport Shooting and Training Activities
Pistol and ammunition -300 Cartridges
Pen or Pencil/Paper
Laptop, tablet, or phone to present material to the class.
Questions? Contact Ted Lidie at 530-999-1822
NRA # 151178744
Cancelation policy: All training fees include a 50% non-refundable deposit. Students who contact the instructor prior to the start of the course will be entitled to a 50% refund or rescheduling of the course one time within one year. Students who are absent from the course without contact for any more than 30 minutes will not be eligible for a refund.